Planning a wedding – done with the wedding destination, decoration and dresses? Now comes the most beautiful part, planning the most romantic honeymoon destination where you can spend peaceful, romantic and the most adventurous trip of your life with your partner.
Below we will take you through some of the most beautiful and romantic honeymoon destinations across world.
Reasons to Visit Bali for Honeymoon
Bali is known to have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Sand bar, rock beach and many more to suit your fantasy, what more you have the all the water sports available to add adventure to your honeymoon trip.
Bali has been rated as one of the most desirable island destinations in a recent survey and its charm lies in its beautiful resorts, beaches and food.
From tree-top dinning options to floating restaurants and mountain view, Balinese give you every option to spend that special night with your loved one. What more, some of the secret spots like Lake Tambligan, Gili Meno an island just off the coast of Bali’s neighbour Lombok and Menjangan Islands have been some of the most unexplored and untouched islands around Bali.
Rich in culture is another part which you cannot miss when you are in Bali. From there dresses to songs, and dance which has been followed and practiced from centuries is still present today. You shouldn’t miss Uluwatu’s Kecak dance which is also know as the fire dance.
Things not to miss in Bali
- Desa Belock – Sea of Gold (Bask of Marigold Flowers) – You are bound to take out your cameras and capture some beautiful moments here.
- Campuhan Ridge Walk (A romantic Short Trek) – Perfect to head start in the morning with your partner.
- Cliffside Dinner in Uluwatu – Dinner at the edge of the cliff is surely going to take your heart away along with a 180 degree view of the Indian ocean.
- Must visit Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan – The sister islands of Bali with a luxury catamaran and castaway cruise should always be there on your itinerary. The crystal clear waters and sunset cocktails add up spice to your romantic honeymoon.
- Mt. Batur Hiking and Lake – According to locals, this is a must visit place if you are in Bali. So if you are a hiker and love to take a walk to the mountains, you should go to Mt. Bakur.
- Not a fan of hiking, must move to Lake Batur to soak in the beauty of nature and to add to your fun, you can have a personal villa right at outset of Lake Batur.
- Unwind at a Luxurious Spa in Bali
- Romantic Retreat Options –
- Ulu Segara if you’d like a cliff-side stay.
- Nandini Bali, if you’d like rain-forest retreat.
- Kamuela Villas Seminyak for a good private pool villa.
- Unexplored Beaches – Gunung Payung, Amed beach, Tegal Wangi Beach, Karma Beach and Green Bowl beach
- Pod Chocolate Factory – Found of chocolates? Go right out at the factory and make chocolates together.
- Angel’s Billabong – A marvelous natural infinity pool in Nusa Penida.
- Lovina Dolphin-watching – Must catch hold of dolphins with your beloved.
- Uluwatu Sea Temple Sunset – Most romantic sunset view.